Kan du hjälpa mig?

Hei. Jag bor i Litauen. Jag älskar hockey och jag samlar på hockey pin. Jag skulle verkligen vilja köpa HV71-hockeypin, men butiken skickar tyvärr inte till andra länder. Kan du hjälpa mig? Jag kan betala dig eller byta souvenirer. Snälla hjälp mig väldigt mycket. Hjälp till att lägga till samlingen. Tack
I would be very happy if you could help me to get a pin of HV71. I don’t know another opportunity to get it.

I would be happy if you write me personally to my mail mavimavi7@yahoo.com

it’s a little sad that no one answers.
Because I have no chance to get the HV71 badge :frowning:

Någon som ska till Husqvarna Garden i närtid? En HV-pin kostar 49:-. Den som efterfrågar detta verkar harmlös.

Jag kan skicka pengar för pinn eller för att byta till någon annan souvenir, jag försökte köpa från butiken, men butiken skickar inte utomlands.

På nått sätt kan vi väl lösa det här?
I hope we can solve this for you somehow.

Det skulle vara fantastiskt

:disappointed_relieved:

Hey mate, I do not live near enough and can’t attend the coming games, but in the upcoming weeks there are more homegames and hopefully someone attending can grab you a Pin in the store. I believe there is someone kind enough here that will be willing to help you!

I tried asking maybe someone could help me get a pin. there is simply no other way to get it. But I understand that not everyone can help and don’t really trust strangers :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: But even if I don’t get a pin, I’ll still love hockey :smiley:

I tried asking maybe someone could help me get a pin. there is simply no other way to get it. But I understand that not everyone can help and don’t really trust strangers :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: But even if I don’t get a pin, I’ll still love hockey :smiley:

Sooner or later (in some weeks) I will be able to go a HV71 souvenir shop and if you still want a pin then I’ll fix it for you.

:slight_smile: I will be happy to get